Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday Sunday

Spent all afternoon of this gloriously sunny but hot and humid day trying to unload a bunch of clutter. Can almost see the entire kitchen island! If you only knew what an accomplishment that would be!!!I am at the very least, a clutter magnet. It sticks to me, is attracted to me, stalks me. I could probably spend the better portion of a month dejunking and still not be close to the kind of organization that most people require in their homes. On the other hand, we are never bored. We always have some cool thing to fiddle with, rearrange, do a craft with. In fact, anyone who ever comments about the sheer amount of stuff in our house usually is the first to call us to 'borrow' something that they just can't seem to find anywhere else[ at a moments notice.]Some examples....my vintage glasses for a rowdy party [no], green tights for a costume, a black cape, shoe buckles, glass beads for an art class, a car seat, vintage toys, sleds, platters, chairs, 2 tiered tea plates,etc..... Gee, I am just sooooo silly for being such an archivist of the arcane but so useful to know in the event you need something. Go figure.
Gotta run. Taking my 15 year old to see "Wordplay." She is a serious crossword and sudoku junky. Thank god...imagine what else she could be into. Gotta love her. She is so cool.

No comments: