Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Kitschen Table

Happy New Year!

My 1st resolution should be to actually write my blog a little more regularly! I'll attempt to get back to a schedule of posting and lure back the few readers that I had.Q The few comments that I got along the blogging way were really kind of thrilling...knowing that someone is actually reading your musings.At the moment we are in the midst of a January heat wave...I found a dandelion , johnny jump ups and budding hydrangeas this afternoon. We have many pine trees in the yard, so I took 3 baskets full of pinecones and filled the empty windowboxes with them. Kinda nice...better than the dead leaves that were in them. OOOppppS! More Later...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Kitsch, thanks for stopping by 'the friendliest flower.' Yes, it is from the movie "You've Got Mail"--my favorite movie.