Thursday, September 14, 2006

Diary of a Bad Housewife

She's got Mia Farrow Eyes

Been spending every waking moment trying to prepare our house for showing to prospectivee buyers and every sleeping moment dreaming about it. No doubt...I suck at this house cleaning, neat and clean thing. Especially the neat. And I'm sure that all the anal suburbanites that come thru will hurl at the sign of any dust bunnies or scuff marks! I sooooo don't belong here!
I am starting to have that glazed look sported by the young Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby....
On a more positive note, I am finding all kinds of cool stuff stashed in the attic and other treasure spots.

When I learn [from my children!] how to post pix I'll document my treasures here.
Julie

3 comments:

sc@vp said...

I wish I had an attic to store stuff in ...

crazymumma said...

Thanks for coming by...

I love stuff, I love to find stuff, and change it.

Yes i have heard of people selling homes themselves. I do not know if you are US or Cananda, but they have to do a ton of running around and paperword, but save themselves lottsa dough!

Teri M. said...

I hear ya - I just don't have the aptitude for cleaning.
Can't wait to see pictures!