Saturday, August 09, 2008

Hello...Hello....anybody out there? I doubt it, since I haven't posted in over a year! I have been....uuuhhh...busy...yeah, that's it. Truth is, I never figured out how to post photos [I know!] and I just keep lurking around all these other cool blogs,wishing I was oh so productive. I like to write about my thrifting finds, but that seems like a very common theme. I like to write about my life and family, but not too much as I don't want crazies knowing too much about my kids. [you're not nuts,are ya?] And who really cares about what I had for dinner or what I bought yesterday? Clearly no one since I hardly ever had any hits anyway. So, I've been taking a lot of blooging regrouping time, trying to find an interesting theme on which to base it. And I've pretty much come up with nothing. At least, nothing earth shattering. So, I guess I'll just attempt to keep posting, maybe write a little bit about the town in which i live and see what happens. Surely some part of that should be interesting to someone! We'll see.

1 comment:

Hen said...

I wouldn't worry about writing about thrifting or that it's too common. It's common cos we all love thrifting! I'm interested, write away!